Monday, January 12, 2015

Jan. 6

bonjour toute le monde commet ça va? (hello everyone how is it going) I'm doing good I'm almost done with french which I'm super happy about then next week we start Tahitian and i cant wait. French is super hard but when i get fluent it'll be sick.  Not much has happened this week but we did say goodbye to frere(brother) blosil he was a super cool teacher. Today was a good day, started off by going to the temple then chillin outside the temple. Then we went back to the rez and had a nerf gun war with our whole floor that was way fun. Later tonight we have a devotional to go to then we are done with the day. I cant believe how fast this has been going the first 2 weeks were so slow then the lately they have been flying by which is super nice. Can't wait to hear from you guys, you are the best. I love everyone of you cant wait to hear from you. Just remember I love to get care packages even though I don't get much which I'm just fine without but it just lets me know how much you care so if you want to send me stuff my mailing address is 

Elder Taylor lee Crandall 
feb 16 tahi-pap
2007N 900E unit 9
provo ut 84602

thanks guys i really do love you all je t'aime 

No comments:

Post a Comment